Most important DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS of 24th April.
1 India’s Best Gram Panchayat is Bangal’s Digambarpur:-
- West Bengal has once again talk in country with Digambarpur Gram Panchayat winning the centre’s award for the Best Gram Panchayat in the country.
- The survey was conducted by Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- West Bengal CM :-Mamata Banerjee.
- Governor:- Keshari Nath Tripathi.
- Panchayti Raj minister :-Narendra Singh Tomar.
2 Winners of ‘first Print Biennale India 2018’ given away awards in New Delhi:-
- ‘Lalit Kala Academy’ organised the award ceremony of the first Print Biennale India 2018 in New Delhi.
- Preya Bhagat (UP),Purvi Parmar(Gujarat),Arun Kumar Pati (Andhra Pradesh),Satyanarayan Gavara (Andhra Pradesh) and Sonal Varshneya (UP) were given the award in first PBI.
- Ms Sujata Prasad additional secretary Ministry of culture was the chief guest of the program.
3 AFSPA removed from Meghalaya:-
- The union home ministry completely retract the controversial Armed Force Special Power Act.(AFSPA) from Meghalaya while deleting it in other regions of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Until september 2017, 40% off Meghalaya was under AFSPA.Now it is applicable only in 8 police station in Arunachal.
- Home minister of India is Rajnath Singh.
- Meghalaya CM :-Conrad Sangma.
- Governor :-Ganga Prasad.
4 Nitish Kumar launches free books on Champaran movement:-
- Search guide bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar least 3 books based on the Mahatma Gandhi Champaran movement of 1917.
- The book title :- ‘Mr. MK Gandhi in Champaran Diary’ written by Arvind Mohan ‘Champaran Andolan 1917 ‘ edited by Ashutosh Pateshwar and ‘Pir Mohammed Munis:- Kalyan Ka Satyagrahi’ collected and edited by Srikant.
5 World book and copyright day 23rd April:-
- The world book and copyright Day celebrated globally this year on 23rd April of 2018 to provide the people with the many ideas and plans to make them aware of the situation and condition in the world.
- The world book capital for 2018 is ‘Athens, Greece.
- The world book and copyright Day announced by UNESCO in 1995.
4 India’s GDP to reach 5 trillion dollar by 2025:-
- India is lean to remains fastest growing large economy in the world and its GDP is expected to the 5 trillion dollar by 2025,Economic Affairs Seceretary Subhash Chandra Garg has told the World Bank in the 97th meeting of the Development Committee of World Bank in Washington DC USA.
- President of World Bank:-Jim yong Kim.
- Headquarter of World Bank :-Washington DC US.
5 IOB inks information utility Pact with NeSL:-
- Indian Overseas Bank enter into an agreement for information utility services with the national e-governance services.
- With this agreement the IOB branches will be able to provide high quality Authenticated information about debit and Default.
- MD and CEO of IOB:- R Subramanian Kumar.
- Headquarters :-Chennai.
6 TCS, First Indian company with 100 million dollar market capitalisation:-
- Tata Consultancy Service has created the history as the market capitalisation of companies that the hundred million dollar mark making it the first Indian company to achieve the mark.
- TCS joint the rank of the world 100 most valued organisation and now range 97.
- Chairman of TCS Natarajan Chandrasekaran.
7 8th South Asian Judo Championship designs in Nepal:-
- The 8th South Asian Judo Championship has begin in Lalitpur,Nepal.
- Besides this Bangladesh Bhutan India Pakistan and Sri Lanka participating in a three-day Championship.
- Not only 102 players including 13 from India will compete for 7 gold 7 silver and 14 bronze medal each in men’s and women’s individual category.
- India won 7 gold medal in women’s section.
- This is the 4th time Nepal is hosting South Asian Judo Championship.
- Capital of :-Nepal Kathmandu.
- Nepal’s currency:-Napalese rupee.
- President:- Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
- Prime Minister Khadga Prasad Oli.
8 Liverpool’s Egyptian star Mohamed Salah crowned PFA player of the year.
9 The world oldest person passes away at the age of 117:-
- Japanese women names nabi tajima had passes away. She was the world’s oldest person born on 4th August 1900.
- She become the oldest person after the death of Violent Brown of Jamaica.
- Japan capital:- Tokyo.
- Currency:-Japanese yen.
- Prime Minister:- Shinzo Abe.
(Visited 395 times, 1 visits today)