Group Planning Exercise for SSB Interview- 1
Here is a sample Group Planning Exercise for SSB Interview-1. Solve this for practice purpose.
You are 8 friends of GDC Diggal had gone for boating in chyaar by your college Bus. You had a great day and planning to return. You noticed that a couple was screaming for help as there was a hole in there boat. You were planning to do something but a person came to you and was injured badly. He told you that there were 5 terrorist in the Riwalsar village forest and planning to fire on villagers and then to attack on CM who will join as chief guest in Riwalsar mela at 3pm. He also update you that fish plates of are broken and train will pass by 4:30pm. One another person with hand broken and bleeding came to you and update that there are some animals entered into the village Mahadev and hurting peoples and he also seen some decoits planning to loot in Shiv Temple by 4pm.
You have seen fire coming from matuli bus stop.
The Time now is 2pm.
Being young and brave students what will you do? ( Group Planning Exercise)
Write your own solution for this Group Planning Exercise.
Sample Solution for Group Planning Exercise-1
SOLUTION FOR GPE :-
- DROWNING COUPLE
- 2 INJURED MEN
- TERRORISTS’ PLAN TO ATTACK CM & VILLAGERS AT RIWALSAR
- ANIMALS HURTING PEOPLE AT VILL. MAHADEV
- FIRE AT MATULI BUS STOP
- BROKEN FISH PLATES
- DACOITS AT SHIV TEMPLE
Solution to Group Planning Exercise can have different ways. Try to make your own preferences.
- PRIORITIES– 1,2,4,5,3,6,7
- RESOURCES – COLLEGE BUS
- MEMBERS– 8 STUDENTS + 1 BUS DRIVER
- THE GROUP WILL BE DIVIDED INTO FOUR SUB GROUPS OF CONSISTING OF 2MEMBERS EACH.
- GROUP 1 WILL RESCUE DROWNING COUPLE MEANWHILE GROUP 2 WILL PROVIDE FIRST ADD TO INJURED PERSON AND IN BETWEEN COMMUNICATION TO GROUP 3 AND 4 WILL BE MADE VERY CLEAR REGARDING THEIR ROLES..
- ALL GROUP WILL TAKE BUS AND GROUP 1 ,3 AND 4 WILL TAKE DOWN AT MAIN ROAD AND GROUP 2 WITH DRIVER TAKE INJURED TO HOSPITAL AT DIGGAL.
- GROUP 1 WILL TAKE LIFT AND IMMIDIETLY REACH AT MATULI BUS STOP AND ALONG WITH PEOPLES CONTROL THE FIRE AND LOOK INTO THE WHOLE SITUATION.
- Now GROUP 3 WILL GO T0 VILLAGE Mahadev . THERE THEY WILL GATHER LOCALS, GO TO FOREST OFFICIALS NEAR VILLAGE MAHADEV & HELP TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM ANIMALS.
- GROUP 4 WILL LEAVE FOR RAILWAY PLATFORM BY TAKING LIFT, THERE THEY WILL INFORM RAILWAY OFFICIALS ABOUT BROKEN FISH PLATES
- WITH THE HELP OF RAILWAY OFFICIALS THEY WILL CONTACT LOCAL POLICE , INFORM THEM ABOUT THE PLAN OF TERRORISTS TO ATTACK CM AND LOCAL PEOPLE AND ALSO INFORM THEM ABOUT LOOT AT SHIV TEMPLE.
- Everything will be done by 3:30 pm.
- Now GROUP 4 WILL REUNITE WITH GROUP 1 AND GROUP 3 AT MATULI BUS STOP AND REACH JUNCTION OF CHAYAAR AND MAIN ROAD, WAIT FOR GROUP 2 AND THEN HEAD BACK TO COLLEGE.
Time and Distance for Group Planning Exercise -1
Chayaar to Main Road- 6 km Time- 10 min by bus.
Main Road to Diggal – 14km Time 15 Min by Bus on Main Road.
Main Road to Mahadev Village – 6 km Time 40 min Normal Running.
Main Road to Railway Station- 12 km Time 30 min Partly in lift and partly on foot.